What trip to Seattle would be complete without your four-legged friend? At MarQueen Hotel, we welcome the whole family including your beloved canine companions. To ensure all our guests, including those on four legs, have the best possible stay experience, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $30 per night plus 10.25% sales tax, a $150 maximum non-refundable fee per stay.
- Advance reservations and a signed waiver are required for all stays including a dog.
- Dogs are welcome throughout the hotel with the exception of The Tin Lizzie Lounge, and any other areas labeled as such on property.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for cleaning up after their canine at all times.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash or in a pet carrier at all times.
- Dogs larger than 60 lbs./ 27 kg. will require special permission.
- Dogs cannot be left unattended in guestrooms or in vehicles.
- Complaints of excessive noise by your dog, such as barking, may result in termination of your stay at MarQueen Hotel.
For questions regarding these guidelines or to book a dog-friendly guestroom, please contact the Front Desk at 206.282.7407.