Stay and Play with Your Pooch
Bring the whole family along for your downtown Seattle stay. MarQueen Hotel offers charming accommodations paired with an iconic location in the historic Uptown neighborhood, perfect for dogs and humans alike. For more information, please read our pup guidelines. We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend!
Wags and Walks
Whether you prefer to wander or enjoy a reward at the end of your walk, our neighborhood is full of bustle, foliage, and dog-friendly spots year-round.
- For those whose mornings start a little more pleasant with a latte, Caffe Vita, Citizen Café, and Café Hagen in lower Queen Anne are dog friendly inside and outside.
- A 5-minute walk away in the middle of the Seattle Center is the International Fountain, a green space with a large basin fountain for children, dogs, and adventurous adults to cool off in the summertime. Myrtle Edwards Park provides a waterside view of Elliott Bay along its 1.25-mile winding bike and pedestrian paths next to Sculpture Park.
- If your four-legged friend enjoys being a social butterfly, Kinnear Park is 17 minutes away. This two-tiered park includes an off-leash dog area nestled in lush forest trail loops for a full Pacific Northwest experience.
Seattle and Uptown, especially, are full of dog-friendly dining options that go beyond having your pup look longingly at you through a window. Guests are also welcome to pick up takeout and bring it back to enjoy in your room if that is your preferred ambiance.
- Portage Bay Café South Lake Union - 9 min drive (1.2 miles)
- Old Stove Brewing 9-minute drive (1.4 miles)
- Local Pub Terry Ave 9-minute drive (1.2 miles)
- Queen Anne Beerhall 4-minute drive (0.4 miles)
- A little farther but worth the trip - Norm's Kitchen & Bar 13-minute drive (2.9 miles)
Pampered Pup Package
We understand that your dog is part of the family, so there is no need to leave them behind when you visit the MarQueen Hotel. We'll provide welcome goodies like treats and a blanket for your pup to enjoy and take home. Don't worry about packing your pup's essentials. We'll offer a dog bed, water, and food bowls during your stay to make your dog's stay as comfortable as yours.
Offer valid for new reservations. Dog bed, water and food bowls are to be returned to the hotel after your visit. Advance reservations are required. Rates are based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. All package amenities are per room, per stay, unless otherwise noted. Rates do not include taxes or gratuities.
Dog Treat Stores
What is a trip without treats? Whether they are well-earned or bribes, here is a list of specialty stores for your special pet.
- All The Best Pet Care Queen Anne 5-minute drive (0.9 miles)
- Mud Bay 3-minute walk (500 feet)
- Wag N' Wash Pet Store + Self Wash and Professional Grooming 4-minute drive (0.8 miles). This complete one-stop shop for all things pooch pampering comes with options for baths, nail trims, and blowouts (sorry, dogs only). We won't tell your dog about the possibility of a bath if you don't. However, we will spill the beans under duress.