Stay and Play with Your Pooch
Bring the whole family along for your downtown Seattle stay. MarQueen Hotel offers charming accommodations paired with an iconic location in the historic Uptown neighborhood, perfect for dogs and humans alike. For more information, please read our pup guidelines. We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend!
Wags and Walks
It's easy to stretch your legs during your stay. Take your dog for a walk around the neighborhood and nearby parks.
- Walk 5 minutes to International Fountain, a green space located in the Seattle Center with a large basin fountain for children and dogs to cool off.
- Walk 13 minutes to Myrtle Edwards Park for a longer walk along the water.
- Walk 17 minutes to Kinnear Park for an off-leash dog park amidst winding forest paths.
Visit a number of outdoor patios and eateries with your pup. Guests are also welcome to pick up takeout and bring it back to enjoy in your guestroom.
- Boat Street Kitchen | 11-minute walk
- Citizen Six | 5-minute drive
- Portage Bay Café | 8-minute drive
- Local Terry Ave | 8-minute drive
Pampered Pup Package
We understand that your dog is part of the family, so there is no need to leave them behind when you visit the MarQueen Hotel. We'll provide welcome goodies like treats and a blanket for your pup to enjoy and take home. Don't worry about packing your pup's essentials. During your stay, we'll offer a dog bed, water and food bowls to make your dog's stay as comfortable as yours.
Offer valid for new reservations. Dog bed, water and food bowls are to be returned to the hotel after your visit. Advance reservations are required. Rates are based on double occupancy and subject to availability. Blackout dates apply. All package amenities are per room, per stay, unless otherwise noted. Rates do not include taxes or gratuities.