Important Health & Safety Information
Per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
Health Precautions at the MarQueen Hotel
The wellbeing of our guests and team members is of paramount importance here at MarQueen Hotel. In light of COVID-19, we've enhanced our health and safety procedures to keep our hotel better than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we continue to be committed to providing our guests an exceptional and memorable experience. Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to enhance our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols through the Columbia Clean program.
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and customers.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, elevator buttons, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact 206.282.7407 and ask for the Manager on Duty.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority, we have taken the All Clear King County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make health & safety a top priority.